Omdl I need this game!!
New information has emerged from this year’s Gamescom event regarding the long-awaited The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD. Interestingly, you can now play through Wind Waker HD in a first person perspective and you will have full movement while playing in this mode. Here’s some of the new information that has come from Gamescom.
- Triforce quest – the five Triforce pieces can now be grabbed directly
- Only the remaining three require translated charts instead of eight
- Hero Mode available from the start
- Picto Box has been upgraded
- Upgraded camera could still be used to snap photos of unsuspecting villagers or enemies
- Pictures can go up on Miiverse
- Link can also take funny self-photographs
- Switch between happy, sad, and surprised emotions
- Get the Swift Sail at the auction house after completion of the first dungeon
- No alert via an in-game prompt to signal the special sails availability
- No longer…
View original post 44 more words