You’ve had 50 slices of trivia, so let’s go one better. Literally. ENJOY!
1. Die Hard originated from the failed script of Commando 2.
2. Samuel L. Jackson demanded that the studio keep Snakes on a Plane as the title because it was the only reason he accepted the role.
3. Rather than use CGI, Tim Burton had 40 squirrels trained to crack nuts for Charlie & The Chocolate Factory.
4. Due to a zipper breaking, Olivia Newton-John had to be sewn into the trousers she wears in the last carnival scene of Grease.
5. The sounds made by the Brachiosaurs in Jurassic Park were a combination of whale and donkey sounds.
7. Django Unchained is the first time in 16 years that Leonardo DiCaprio didn’t get the top…
View original post 994 more words